Personal Injury Attorney Jacksonville FL
Serving Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach and clients throughout Florida
If you or a loved one is injured due to someone else’s negligence, then they should be held accountable for their actions. While this seems like a huge undertaking, with the help of an experienced Personal Injury Attorney Jacksonville FL, you can pursue legal action and get the money you need.
The Personal Injury Lawyer Jacksonville Fl at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton are here to help you with your injury, and can help you get you compensation for:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Prescription drugs
- Physical therapy
- And even pain and suffering
Download a PDF version of this page.
We Hold the Negligent Responsible for Their Actions
Negligence laws in Florida are present for a reason. If someone acts negligently and causes harm to another (or death), they should not be allowed a free pass.
The injured have rights and the injury lawyers Jacksonville at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton represent those injured parties in their lawsuits.
Marc Hardesty is a founding partner at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton. Need an experienced personal injury attorney? Contact us today.
Types of Cases Our Attorney Handle
You can find legal assistance and representation for the following types of cases:
- Burn Injuries – From fires, explosions, chemicals, workplace accidents, etc.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – From single-car accidents to T-bone accidents to rear-end collisions.
- Workplace Injuries – Florida workers’ compensation claims for those who were hurt at work and can no longer work because of those injuries.
- Brain Injuries – From traumatic brain injuries to skull fractures and frequent concussions.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Severe to minor spinal cord injuries that leave victims partially disabled or are otherwise life-altering.
- School Injuries – Children injured at school by the staff or negligence of that staff.
- Sports Injuries – Includes school, extra-curricular, and professional sports injuries.
- Failure to diagnose in time
- Ordering unnecessary tests
- Ordering the wrong or inappropriate treatment
- Incorrect dosage of medication or incorrect type of prescription
- Not consulting with specialists
- Emergency room mistakes
- Surgical errors
- Birth defects and errors
- All Accident Related Injuries – Our attorneys are skilled enough to handle all types of injuries that result from a car accident, including everything from minor cuts to traumatic brain injuries or death.
- Types of Accident Causes – From distracted drivers to texting drivers to drunken drivers, we represent innocent victims in their car accident claims.
- Pedestrian Accidents – Accidents involving a pedestrian that was hit by a vehicle, bus, or motorcycle.
- Uninsured or Under-insured Motorists – Representing clients against those who chose to drive with no insurance or inadequate insurance coverage.
- PIP Claims – Helping victims file claims with personal injury protection insurance in Florida and educating our clients about this type of insurance coverage.
Other Types of Accidents
- Truck Accidents – Involving 18-wheelers, commercial trucks, big rigs, etc.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Crashes with motorcycles or street bikes and the serious injuries or deaths associated with this type of accident.
- Drunk Drivers – Holding drunk drivers accountable for driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and causing devastating accidents in the process.
- Construction Zone Accidents – Involving collisions or accidents that happen on construction job sites.
- Bus Accidents – Whether they are government, school or privately-owned.
- Bicycle Accidents – Including cyclists who are struck by vehicles, suffer from traumatic brain injury or death.
- Medical Malpractice – Includes birth defects, surgical errors, emergency room errors, medication or dispensing errors, defective medical devices, and more.
- Wrongful Death – Getting the benefits for family members who lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence.
- Premise Liability – Including slip and fall injuries or negligent security.
- Dog Bites – Vicious dog attacks, multiple attacks, and more.
- Boat Accidents – Including water skiing and other boat-related activities.
- Class Action Lawsuits – For defective products and drug manufacturers.
- Defective Products – From children’s play toys to medical equipment to defective vehicles.
Why Hire Us?
If you were injured in an accident, hurt at work or a physician caused a death of a loved one, you may wonder if you need an Personal Injury Attorney for your case.
Since our start, Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton have built a solid reputation for standing up for the rights of the injured and their surviving family members.
When you hire us, you get to take advantage of:
- A FREE consultation with no obligation to hire our lawyers. We will meet with you at the hospital, in our office or even at your home.
- Not paying our attorneys a dime unless we win your case – if we don’t win, you don’t pay.
- Years of experience – from criminal trials to personal injury and litigation, we have more experience than any law firm in the state.
- A track record full of successful cases just like yours.
- The possibility to receive a higher settlement.
- Two convenient locations in the Jacksonville area.
- I have been injured, will you take my case?
- How to Determining Fault in a Personal Injury Case?
- What are the Common Mistakes that Cause Personal Injury?
- How Are Personal Injury Settlements Resolved Prior to Trial?
What We Can Offer You
Our skilled Personal Injury Attorneys Jacksonville Fl at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, we take pride in our services. We strive to maintain an excellent reputation with current and past clients. When you hire us, we can offer you:
- Compassion and respect. We are here to listen to you.
- Experience that goes to work for every case, every client.
- Satisfaction in your personal injury case – no matter how big or small your case may be.
- Access to the best legal staff in the state.
- Attorneys that really care about their clients and never look at them as just another number.
Contact an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Jacksonville, FL Today
When you hire a Personal Injury Attorney Jacksonville Fl, you are increasing the chances of a successful personal injury claim and ensuring you get the maximum compensation available for your case.
If you or a loved one has been injured or you think you have a personal injury case, do not hesitate to call us.
Florida law limits the time you have to file your claim, so the sooner you meet with a Personal Injury Lawyer Jacksonville FL at Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, the better your chances.
Contact us now for a free, no obligation consultation by dialing 904-398-2212.
For more video information on Jacksonville Personal Injury Lawyer Fl click here
4004 Atlantic Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32207