At Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, we understand that family law matters are some of the most emotionally charged disputes our clients will ever experience. Our Florida family law attorneys are dedicated to helping you resolve family law issues in a timely and effective manner with the least amount of stress possible.
Types of Family Law Disputes
Our Jacksonville attorneys are experienced in handling every kind of family law dispute. We can assist you with issues, such as:
- Divorce, contested and uncontested: we will ensure that all of your documents are in order and take your case to court when it needs to go.
- Parenting issues, time-sharing, and visitation: we will help you find the right balance for your family and the best interest of your child.
- Child Support: we will help you obtain the money that you need to provide adequate care and a nurturing environment for your child.
- Division of assets and liabilities: we will help you split your assets in a manner that is fair and just for your needs.
- Alimony: we will help you seek the compensation you need to move on with your life.
- Paternity rights: we will help you through the paternity determination process and help you understand your rights as they relate to your child.
Whether you need help with dissolution of marriage or determination of paternity, we can guide you through the legal process and help you find the resolution you and your family need. Please call 877-398-2212 or 904-398-2212 today for your consultation.
Experienced Jacksonville Area Family Law Attorneys
When you are dealing with difficult family issues, you want an experienced attorney on your side. Our family law attorneys have decades of experience representing clients for these legal issues and we will work to make your life transitions as smooth and trouble-free as possible.
Our attorneys have the practical experience and knowledge to assist you in creating a Parenting Plan that will meet your family’s needs, comply with the criteria established in Florida and the local court format. Our attorneys can help you overcome stumbling blocks that arise in preparing a Parenting Plan, dividing marital retirement accounts, assets, liabilities and other issues unique to your divorce action.
We are successful family law litigators who know how to make the best arguments for our clients to achieve the most beneficial outcome as it relates to the issues in their case.
If you need assistance with a family law matter, please contact Hardesty, Tyde, Green & Ashton, P.A., today for your consultation with an experienced Jacksonville family law attorney. Our offices are conveniently located in Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach, Florida.