What should I do if I am not happy with my attorney in my Florida medical malpractice case?

In this video, Jacksonville attorney Frank Ashton explains what you should do if you are not happy with your attorney in your Florida medical malpractice case.


Recommended Posts:

Victim of Medical Malpractice? Call a Jacksonville Attorney Today

Call Us at 904-398-2212