Establishing Support for Mothers Never Married to Baby’s Father

Unwed mothers often need legal assistance to establish Court ordered child support from their baby’s daddy. Many times this requires a paternity action to legally establish paternity before the Court can order support. Once paternity is established the Court can order the father to pay support to the mother for their child.

Family Issues? Call a Jacksonville Family Law Attorney Today

Call Us at 904-398-2212