Establishing Visitation for Fathers Not Married to Baby’s Mother

The father of a child who was never married to the mother of his child often has to take legal action to be able to have visitation with his baby. Usually this involves legally proving that he is the biological father of the child through a paternity action and then establishing a parenting plan to enable him to spend time with his child. Hardesty, Tyde, Green and Ashton can help, call for a free consultation today.

Family Issues? Call a Jacksonville Family Law Attorney Today

Call Us at 904-398-2212